Applying for Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
Prior to filling the online application:
● Read all data on qualification, and Conditions identified with the Yatra. click here
● Ensure that Acrobat Reader is introduced in your PC framework. In the event that you don't have the
programming, you can download it here.
(a) Applicant ought to have a normal Indian visa substantial for at any rate a half year as on 01 September of the present year.
(b) It is the candidate's duty to take care of precise data complete in each regard including name spellings,date of birth and so on.
(c) Incorrect or bogus data, disguising any material realities in the application structure will be ground for preclusion at any stage, including during the Yatra. All installments made before will, in this manner, be relinquished.
(d) Applicants are required to demonstrate their decision for both the routes in the request for their inclinations.
(e) Applicants can likewise choose a spot as END-POINT to end their Yatra on bring leg back:
(i)Route-1 (Lipulekh): DHARCHULA or DELHI.
(ii)Route-2 (NathuLa): GANGTOK or DELHI.
(f) All fields in the application group are necessary.
keep the accompanying things prepared:
● Scanned duplicate of identification size photo (in JPG group not surpassing 300 kb in size).
● Scanned duplicate of Passport (page containing photograph and individual points of interest) and last page containing family
subtleties in position just not surpassing 500 kb in size.
● If applying with someone else, additionally keep prepared the above items(1 and 2) for the individual.
After effective online enlistment of your application:
● Take a printout of the application structure and keep with you for reference.
● You will get SMS and email after fruitful accommodation of the application.
Kailash Mansarovar yatra sorted out by the Ministry of External Affairs will be between May 30 and September 10, 2021.
Yatri should possess an ordinary Indian passport valid for at least six months as on 01 September of the current year.