This is the restrictive Kailash and Manasarovar journey route that is intended for the Persons who want to pay deference to Lord Shiva yet because of the scarcity of time, can't take the standard route that takes over about fourteen days. Considering, this excursion takes 9 days. In any case, it tends to be tweaked according to singular prerequisites. The significant piece of the excursion id secured by uniquely contracted Helicopter.
Yatra Days: 08 Nights/09 Days
Places : Hyderabad –Lucknow- Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa - Manasarovar - Tarboche - Zuthulphuk - Dolma pass - Manasarovar - Hilsa - Nepalgunj - Lucknow -Hyderabad
Day 01: Arrival Hyderabad either via train or flight legitimately. Move to NepalGunj via Car (Approx three and Half Hours drive). O/n Stay at Hotel in NepalGunj. (The Persons, who are showing up at Kathmandu, will need to take off to show up at Nepalgunj as the Tour begins from Nepalgunj).
Day 02: Early morning One hour departure from NepalGunj to Simikot (Altitude of 10,000 ft). Day for Acclimatization. O/n Camps
Day 03: Simikot to Hilsa (Nepal – Tibet Border) by Charter Helicopter. Trek for 30 minutes and board the anticipating jeeps, further drive 1 hours to reach Taklakot (Altitude of 12,600 ft). Second day for Acclimatization. O/N Guest House.
Day 04: Drive to Manasarovar (3 Hrs). O/N in Tents/Guest House.
Day 05: Full Day at Holy Bank of Manasarovar. Yatris will perform Manasarovar Parikarma by Jeeps. Supper and Overnights at Guest House.
Day 06: After early breakfast, leave to Tarboche. Trek to Driraphuk (12 kms/7-8 hrs). Pressed Lunch. Supper and Overnight Camp/Guest House.
Day 07: After early breakfast, begin trekking to Zutulphuk through Dolma Pass (most noteworthy purpose of whole excursion) The separation is 18 kms with rough time taken 9 - 10 hrs. Stuffed Lunch. Supper and Overnight Camp/Guest House.
Day 08: After early breakfast, trek further for 10 km. (3 – 4 hrs) to show up at the consummation purpose of Parikrama where jeeps will be standing by to drive the travelers back to Manasarovar fopr last puja and sacred shower and afterward continue towards Tirthapuri (approx 2 Hrs drive)Tirthapuri is the place the legendry spot where the demonBhasmasuire was scorched to debris. It is arranged on the correct bank of Satlej River. At that point, Finally continue for the medium-term stay at Taklakot. O/N Hotel Peacock Highland.
Day 09: Proceed to Hilsa by jeep and afterward fly back to Nepalgunj and drive back to Hyderabad for forward goal.
* Above Tour is composed from May till September Starting purpose of the Tour is Nepalgunj coming to through Hyderabad.
* Total term is 09 Days.
* Tailor made Itinerary fitting just for gatherings will be made as on demand.
* As storm begins us, demand our Guest to keep 2 - 3 days in Hand. So we demand our Guest to keep their arrival venture tickets open dated.
Method of Transport:
* Hyderabad - Nepalgunj - Hyderabad will be finished by a vehicle.
* Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj will be finished by Flight.
* Simikot - Hilsa will be finished by Charter Helicopter.
* From the primary bordertown (Shera) of Tibet, the exchanges to and from will be finished by Toyota Land cruisers.
Accommodation and all dhotelers are comprehensive. Accommodation will be given in Hotels/Guest house OR Tents according to accessible office.
Not much clinical office is accessible in Tibet. That also is remotely found. Our Guide having authentication of paramedic routes will go with the gathering, who deal with just not many Medical issues at high heights. Individual Medical pack and drugs are prescribed.
Tibetan guide will go with the gathering, upheld by Tour Leader from India or Nepal.
The above Tour cost includes:
* From Hyderabad to Hyderabad all costs are incorporated with the exception of costs of individual nature.
* Helicopter Charter charges, Advance Camping Arrangements in Hilsa/Taklakot for acclimatization.
* Chinese Visa, Tibet license and Kailash grant. Nepal license (Humla ), Officers charge, Sherapa supporting staff, Nepalese Tour Leader, Tibetan nearby guide.
The Tour cost excludes:
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency evacuations/Rescue, whenever required.
* Any costs of individual nature and excluded from the "Tour cost includes" area above, are extra.
* Addition days because of climate condition, Chinese Govt rule or some other an avoidable circumstance, Touror must be legitimately.
Authorization and Official Formalities:
* No authorization is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To embrace this Tour all yatris ought to have substantial travel papers.
* Tibetan Permit and Chinese Visa are required for this Tour, which is remembered for the Tour cost.
* Medical Fitness testament expressing that the voyager isn't experiencing any kind of respiratory sicknesses, for example, Asthma (gave by enrolled clinical practioner) is required.
Kailash Mansarovar yatra sorted out by the Ministry of External Affairs will be between May 30 and September 10, 2022.
Yatri should possess an ordinary Indian passport valid for at least six months as on 01 September of the current year.